Thursday 28 January 2016

Pink pink and more pink....

Evening all

Just a quick post tonight to show you a little set of ''Thank you'' note cards that I created.



These were quick and easy cards just with one stamp set. The cards are 10cm x 10cm and the thank you punched with the 2 3/8'' punch.  The stamp set used was A Whole Lot of Lovely - which is one that you can only get as a hostess.  I would love to demonstrate at a party for you, and these would be a perfect little set to started with.  Get in touch and lets look at dates and this little set and stamp set could be yours. 

Hints and Tips
Scraps - these cards were all made from using scraps of white and pink cards - never throw away your scraps - you will always find a use for them 

Look forward to seeing you back soon and let me know if you need anything and the details for my SHOP are HERE!

Hugs Sam xx


What do you need to make this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment