Tuesday 2 February 2016

Hello life!

Evening all

Been having a little play with this lovely little stamp set this evening, why is it you never really know what you are going to do with a card until you start to play!

I started tonight session by embossing the World Traveler Textured Impression Folder...... hmm, another day for that one!

I then got out a piece of the DSP Have a Cuppa.... oooo love these colours! Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Pool Party WOW!  Then this lovely stamp set - Hello Life and wow we have a card :)





Hints and Tips
Make you own patterned papers -  I love DSP but I only like to use a little haha! So by using the stamps in the sets you can make your own with a little ink and card.  I used Melon Mambo ink on Melon Mambo Cardstock with a little Bermuda Bay ink for highlights.  

Look forward to seeing you back soon and let me know if you need anything and the details for my SHOP are HERE!

Hugs Sam xx


What do you need to make this card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment