Monday 8 February 2016

Storage of Stampin' Up! stuff

Hello all

Sorry for my lack of posts but I have has a horrid cold for the last few days and just not felt like doing much crafting.... but I have done a little bit of sorting :) do you wanna see??

I decided that I needed some better storage for my stamp sets as I love to be able to see what I have and even though they are tucked away in my (Ikea) cupboards, I want to be able to access them easily when I open the door.

I found these little boxes in Ikea (how did we cope before Ikea?)
Now they did need a little 'adjustment' when I got them as the have a small piece of plastic on the inside that stops the drawer from falling out.... but means that I could not have my stamps sets stood up... so it had to go! This only took a few minutes with my craft knife and then these little drawers were perfect!  I have 4 (3 for new stuff and 1 for my retired)... not quiet enough, but still have a little room on top for my extra's lol.





I then decided I needed new storage for my A4 card.  I am still learning the names, so I first made myself a color chart and then started to file my card in A4 plastic pockets.  The ones that I got were from Amazon and are a really nice thickness and extra wide - so they hold a full pack of card :) For the ones that I had a full pack of card I also cut out the little bar code number so I have it to hand when I am making my cards for my stock list.  Love making my work much easier to do :) 


Just hope I have the right names on the colors now!

Be back soon with some new cards and also some news about the next Sale-A-Bration freebies that you can earn from 16th February!!  Make sure you have the ones that are limited stock if you want them as you will only be able to get them up until the 15th!!

Hugs 
Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment