We all need a nice stock of thank you cards and these ones are so quick and easy and I hope you agree bright and cheerful and one that you would love to receive!
I have used Mint Macaron card stock as a base card and the first task was to use the Large Polka Dot embossing folder on them all.
For this one below I simply added blackberry bliss ink with One Big Meaning stamp set, a strip of card stock and using the petite petals punch some little flowers with rhinestones.
The second one was using Melon Mambo card stock, Mint Macaron ink, and pearls. Stamp set this time was Another Thank You
And my final one I fancied a little different look so got my 1/2 inch punch out and punch enough circles to cover the polka dots! Again the stamp set was One Big Meaning.
Thank you for dropping by :)
Below are the supplies used
- One Big Meaning Clear-Mount Stamp Set  £17.00
- Another Thank You Photopolymer Stamp Set  £14.00
- Blackberry Bliss Classic Stampin' Pad  £6.00
- Mint Macaron Classic Stampin' Pad  £6.00
- Mint Macaron A4 Cardstock  £6.50
- Blackberry Bliss A4 Cardstock  £6.50
- Whisper White A4 Card Stock  £7.25
- Melon Mambo A4 Card Stock  £6.50