Saturday 7 May 2016

Jems Blog Hop May 2016




Hello all

Thank you for joining me on the Jems Blog Hop.

Wow what a week we have had.... as demonstrators we have been allowed to order our pre order items, so that we can make a start on showing our customers some lovely sneak peeks of items that are in the new catalogue on 1st June - I am SO excited to share some new products with you.....

BUT..... for now the Jems are looking at all the lovely items that we are retiring when the old catalogues leaves us.....

My choice to share with you is one that I have loved 


Six Sided Sampler and Punch


For my cards I have recreated one that I have made several times before and that is CASE from the Stampin Up Idea Catalogue (as above).  I used Blushing Bride, Smoky Grey and Crumb Cake inks with the lovely Gorgeous Grunge for the background.  I then added Blushing Bride glitter paper and butterfly from the Bold Butterfly Framelits.  I used the lovely stamp set from the Watercolor wishes for my Happiest Birthday Wishes sentiment.



My second card is then a CASE of the original with a few additions.  I used Kraft card for the card base, and Mint Macaroon, Smoky Grey and Crumb Cake inks again with the lovely Gorgeous Grunge for the background. 

I have the Washi tape punch and ''Thanks'' from the Tin of Cards stamp set and again with the butterfly and with the addition of the bitty butterfly.  The small heart from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack which is also retiring.... This I am very sad about I love this little heart stamp... ah well new goodies to buy!!




Thank you joining me and please make sure you pop along to see what the rest of the Jems have to offer :)

Hugs
Sam xx



            

13 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Sam. Am going to really miss this stamp set & punch!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Sam, nice colour combinations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your makes Sam! Love the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, lovely colours... Love them....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your choice of colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely makes and gorgeous colour combos! Great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely makes Samantha. This is a set I didm t manage to buy.It went very quickly from the retirement list too! K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Sam - this is one of my favourites too, and I've already decided I can't possibly let it go. it will therefore probably feature heavily on my Christmas cards somehow!!

    Thanks for sharing

    Sarah L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards Sam. This is one of my favourites too, and I've already decided there's no way I can let it go! It will therefore probably feature quite heavily in my own Christmas cards... :)

    Thanks for sharing

    Sarah L

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep meaning to case this one from the catalogue myself and never getting around to it. Thanks for the inspiration, lovely makes x

    ReplyDelete