Sunday 16 April 2017

Happy Easter to you all


Hope you are all well this lovely Bank Holiday weekend and getting some crafting in.  

Just a quick card from me today which I CASE'd from Pinterest from SU Demo Laura's card which you can see HERE :)

You can just see in the background I made quiet a few of these with different colour backgrounds.  I just loved these little guys from the SAB Hey Chick Set (no longer available - but check ebay!) and the sentiment is from Tin of Cards and Suite Sentiments.  To make these little guys shiny I used the fine tip glue pen to coat the eggs.  It does change the colour of the ink slightly but I didn't mind that.  


Hope you have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday tomorrow and I will be back soon with a new exciting products from Stampin' Up!

Hugs Sam xxx

Product List
Tin Of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set
£15.00
Suite Sentiments Clear-Mount Stamp Set
£18.00
Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock
£6.50
Elegant Eggplant A4 Card Stock
£7.25
Fine-Tip Glue Pen
£6.25

No comments:

Post a Comment