Wednesday 19 April 2017

More Eastern Palace cards....!

Hello

Did you like yesterday's cards?

Well I do have 2 more today and then another 2 on Friday so I hope that you are liking the bundles so far??

So the two today are more in line with the feel of these stamps and dies of the Eastern Palace....

Here we go - first lets see that little flower from last night



For this card I used the DSP from the bundle with the Dapper Demin card and ink.  I used one of the framelit dies to cut away the design and then a small stitched framelit behind the flower.  The sentiment is from Tin of Card Stamp Set.

A little close up of that lovely flower covered with gold enamel shapes - but just so you know there is something that co-ordinates perfectly with these flower centres in the new catalogues.... I just can't get my hands on them yet!!

My second card I used the Vinyl Stickers that are part of the Premium Bundle and there are loads!! If like me you tend not to use stickers on your cards.... please do not be put off my these! I used 3 on this card and a little stamping and blending and here ya go!  I also used a piece of the DSP and blending So Saffron into the white area to tone it with my card.  



That 'sun' looking die is also one from the kit with another small stitched framelit... 
 

So what do you think... are we liking the bundle yet?  You have plenty of time to make up your mind if you like the kit and of course ask me any questions or if you are close to me in West Malling/Maidstone you could come and have a try at my house if you wish.  

Until Friday..... Hugs Sam xx

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment